Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #821
|Location||Lyons, Oregon (USA)
|Updated||April 11, 2018
|Title||Food Service Manager/Head Chef
|Responsibilities||-Provide nutritious and balanced meals for all campers, guests, staff and visitors.
• Maintain a clean, sanitary and organized kitchen and food service environment.
• Oversee food preparation, cooking, serving, storage of food and supervises the operation fo the kitchen and
• Operate kitchen in compliance with Marion County and Oregon Health Regulations and Camp Cascade
kitchen policies. Meet all licensing codes.
• Design, Plan, and Development of all meals.
• Plan and approve menus, enter into appropriate software for ordering & Guest Services information.
• Prepare meal prep sheets for prep cooks + summer staff.
• Providing special food preferences for guests as needed due to allergies and dietary.
• Inventory Management of all food and kitchen products.
• Food Service Purchasing (food, paper products and any other products pertaining to the kitchen along with
• Cost Control; Calculating and setting budget targets: Including price per meal, food, and overhead costs.
• Responsible for receiving and storing all products from FSA (Food provider).
• Oversee deliveries and assign staff to put inventory away.
• Maintain inventory lists and communicate needs to Food Service Director.
• Oversee & Assign staff to product rotation and organization.
• Catering of Weddings.
• Timely order all kitchen and food supplies.
• Train & Manage summer staff, assign specific tasks to scheduled summer staff.
• Ensure all employees comply with health and food safety standards and regulations.
• Establish positive and productive relationships with campers, parents and staff.
• Support social, emotional, spiritual, and physical development and provide positive guidance to all participants. • Ensure the safety and well being of participants by maintaining all program equipment and facilities.
• Adhere to OSHA standards and guidelines.
|Pay||Salary: $15,000 - $17,000
|Timeline||Full-time | 9 months | Year-round housing available
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||Christian owned, managed & has mostly Christian staff
|Other Details||Camp Cascade, is in the heart of Oregon near the beautiful Opal Creek Wilderness.
At Camp Cascade, we primarily host retreat groups, 7 weeks of Cascade Sports Camp during the Summer (around 200+ campers attend weekly), in addition to being a rustic lodge wedding venue.
The Food Service Manager would be responsible to create, manage, and maintain all kitchen functions at Camp Cascade.
If you have an adventurous spirit, find joy in creating tasteful (from scratch) food, and loving on guests who come to enjoy a weekend away.
We’d love to hear from you!
|Contact Address||33806 N. Fork Rd. |
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job