Job Seekers: View Jobs
| Search Jobs
| Job E-mail List
| Post Resumes
Employers: Post New Job
| Amend/Delete Job Listing
Job ID #820
|Location||Highland Lake, New York (USA)
|Submitted||March 27, 2018
|Responsibilities||1. Provide meals for groups in the conference center most weekends. (5-6 meals per weekend). As well as prepare lunches for staff on weekdays. Some weekday groups need food as well throughout the year.
2. Menu planning and food ordering. Approve all menus and orders with Directors.
3. Review menu 2 weeks in advance with Co-Director
4. Work with staff in meal preparation, service, and clean-up.
5. Work in partnership with the department of health to keep a clean and functional kitchen.
6. Maintain a modest budget for food.
7. Keep inventory of all food items and food preparation items
8. Support the ministry of Koinonia by providing support in other areas as needed and as available from cleaning buildings when needed to group projects.
9. Coordinate with Office Manger & Receptionist 2 weeks prior to guest arrival for numbers and dietary needs
|Pay||DOE - $2,000/mo plus room, food and utlilites
|Timeline||Full-time, year round
|Accepting||Christian and Non-Christian Applicants
|This business is||A Christian business
|Contact Address||165 Lakeview Drive|
Highland Lake, NY
Employer: Edit/Update/Delete This Job